Dedicated to helping our community obtain their fitness goals.
For more details on new memberships, stop in for a tour and talk with our Membership Staff.
General Membership Information
- Regular membership for single, couples or families* (ages 14-59)
- Children under 14 are not allowed in any area of the facility except for in the Kids’ Club.
- Discounted rates for secondary and additional family members
- Family members are defined as a spouse, significant other, children under 24 years or age, or a dependent parent, living at the same address. Some restrictions apply. See Membership for details.
- Senior discounts (ages 60+)
- No contracts – monthly or yearly billing options
- Daily guest fees and punch cards available for non-members
Your Membership includes:
- Use of all fitness amenities
- 2 New Member Smart Start Sessions with a Fit Pro
- All Group X Classes
- Reciprocal club memberships are available at locations in other Montana cities and other states.
- Day use locker
- 3 Visit Guest Pass
- 10 Visit Punch Card
- 1 Month Membership
- Day Passes
Choose a membership exclusive to The Landing, or upgrade to a dual membership for to access both clubs.
Membership Desk Hours
Monday – Thursday 8am – 7pm
Friday 8am – 5pm
Saturday 9am – 4pm
Call (406) 604-4334
"Friendly, helpful staff! Nice conveniently sized facility—not overwhelming. Love the new lockers."R.T.
"Equipment is very accommodating, staff is very personable and the atmosphere motivates a person to work harder, so far it's been a great experience."R.Z.
GREAT NEW CLUB.
"Great people! Great facility!"Michael Evans
CLEAN AND PROFESSIONAL
"The club is clean, the staff is professional and friendly and the classes/instructors are amazing!"C.B.
EXCITING NEW CLUB.
"So exciting to have a fabulous fitness center on this side of town!"K.R.
GREAT WAY TO START THE DAY. "Awesome workout this morning Sandra Corbett!! Great way to get the day started!"Mary Liggett
401 3rd St NW
Great Falls, Montana 59404